Applied Engineering Group is always looking forward compliance. We offer inspection services, always verifying that construction is running in accordance with drawings and that will fulfill the owner’s expectations.
The services cover a wide range of activities and include:
- Become thoroughly familiar with contract document requirements, applicable
codes and standards, approved submittals, and all instructions or clarifications
issued by the design and contract documents.
- Coordinates and conducts preconstruction and progress meetings with contractors
and the owner’s representative.
- Conduct on-site observations of the work in progress in determining if the work is
proceeding in accordance with the Contract Documents.
- Prepare a daily, weekly and monthly reports that include:
– Inspector’s time and activities on the project.
– Weather conditions.
– Number of workers by trade.
– Any occurrence or work which might result in a claim for a change in the contract
sum or contract time.
- Document Control.
- Prepare a final punch list at substantial completion, and perform final project
review for project closeout.
- Review applications for payment with Contractor and confer with owner on
recommendations for progress payments.